Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
[Bug]cod read 'bin' fatal
09-26-2018, 08:55 AM
RE: [Bug]Cloning read 'bin' fatal
(09-26-2018 07:28 AM)Raoqiang Wrote:  
(09-21-2018 10:51 AM)Raoqiang Wrote:  
(09-21-2018 09:31 AM)Raoqiang Wrote:  
(09-20-2018 05:40 PM)Raoqiang Wrote:  I guess there's something wrong with the NAT from the router to the codb2.dthink.net server.
Can I go to the router and see the NAT?
I draw a picture to show the question, already add to the attachments.

I drew a better picture again.

new better picture

According to analysis,I think there may be a lack of mapping from the destination address in the message to the actual address,so need to access git server's account and password,To facilitate viewing the IP of server-side and port of git repositories to establish a mapping from the router address to the actual address on the router, seek the approval of the General Manager of Gu.

I believe the codb2 server is in DE, and there is a topology diagram for the BL office. You shall draw your diagrams based on the existing topology diagram. That would be much easier and the result more professional. FAIRR.

As to the NAT, we can go through the topology diagram and check whether NAT are set up on the path. If not, propose specific NAT rules to be set up. It is perhaps a good idea to show the design on the topology diagram.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
09-26-2018, 09:27 AM
(09-20-2018 05:40 PM)Raoqiang Wrote:  I guess there's something wrong with the NAT from the router to the codb2.dthink.net server.

new better picture

According to analysis,I think there may be a lack of mapping from the destination address in the message to the actual address,so need to access git server's account and password,To facilitate viewing the IP of server-side and port of git repositories to establish a mapping from the router address to the actual address on the router, seek the approval of the General Manager of Gu.

If you ask for the right from others, you can say as follow

@person: Please kindly grant me xxx

Here person is the username such as for Dr. Gu is lingu, i.e @lingu.
09-26-2018, 09:29 AM (This post was last modified: 09-26-2018 09:30 AM by xwcwt.)
(09-26-2018 08:55 AM)lingu Wrote:  

new better picture

I believe the codb2 server is in DE, and there is a topology diagram for the BL office. You shall draw your diagrams based on the existing topology diagram. That would be much easier and the result more professional. FAIRR.

I think codb2 is in HK since the codb2.dthink.net points to 203.186.71.232 now and it is a HK IP address. In my saw codb3 is in DE.