Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
The correctness test of strnlen --OMDU
02-02-2018, 10:11 AM
RE: The correctness test of strnlen --OMDU
(01-25-2018 03:35 PM)YU_Xinjie Wrote:  @xiaotong

Code:
[Thu Jan 25 15:31:28 CST 2018] strnlen.sh => strnlen.c strnlen.sh: line 18: /tmp/strnlen.output: Permission denied

Please change the file name of /tmp/strnlen.output to contain username, so avoid conflict with different users, such as /tmp/${USER}.strnlen.output .

We should solve the problem for 100 years. Pls make this into the test harness. I asked for this several times but the progress is not clear to me.

First, review whether the harness is well defined. Second, define the default output file, e.g., /thinker/local/today/$USER/tests/$testname-$USER.output ; third, standardize the file for the expected result; finally, standardize the part the compares the output with the expected result.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-02-2018, 11:14 AM
(02-02-2018 10:11 AM)lingu Wrote:  

Code:
[Thu Jan 25 15:31:28 CST 2018] strnlen.sh => strnlen.c strnlen.sh: line 18: /tmp/strnlen.output: Permission denied

Please change the file name of /tmp/strnlen.output to contain username, so avoid conflict with different users, such as /tmp/${USER}.strnlen.output .

We should solve the problem for 100 years. Pls make this into the test harness. I asked for this several times but the progress is not clear to me.

First, review whether the harness is well defined. Second, define the default output file, e.g., /thinker/local/today/$USER/tests/$testname-$USER.output ; third, standardize the file for the expected result; finally, standardize the part the compares the output with the expected result.

当前的测试文件strnlen.sh基本上是按照以上步骤,其中”third, standardize the file for the expected result" ,在现在的测试文件中,预期的结果直接定义在strnlen.sh中,未用另外一个文件保存。您的意思是需要用一个文件来保存预期结果值吗?
02-02-2018, 11:27 AM
(02-02-2018 10:11 AM)lingu Wrote:  

Code:

Will do.
09-16-2018, 12:50 AM
Lanqing - I am not sure of the state of this work. Pls take a look and follow up to complete it.
Find all posts by this user